Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I guess that's why they call it the... Fools!...



The Motley Fool again and again on Altair Nanotechnologies. Every time happens a spike at Altair's stock price or a consolidation tendency at its shares, there comes The Motley Fool with its systematic negative campaign against Altair. Something for the SEC to pay attention.

The spanyards have an old saying "(Y)o no creo en las brujas, pero que las hay, hay!..." (I don't believe in the witches, but that they exist, they do!...). In the broad investment business there are a lot of demons, ranging from contracts put by a competitor on some company's fate to short trading after panic news. These practices are illegal but they exist.

I cannot accuse The Motley Fool of illegal practices. But I can evaluate The Motley Fool's negative systematic campaign against Altair, an evidence of coincident wrongdoing.

Nevertheless, albeit the perplexity of the market about The Motley Fool's behavior its negative campaign against Altair continues. I guess that's why they call it the... Fools!...


Disclaimer: I own shares of Altair Nanotechnologies.

No comments: